View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Hello folks, I think from now on you shoud disregard any specific date, I would hasten to suggest that if universal info is coming through one or any of these people, they are not giving them exact times, they simply don't think in terms of 4 o clock saturday evening. Time is a human occupation, soon to them may mean 50 years considering what they are aware of. I would also like to say that anyone who gives you an exact date would have to be very foolish if they weren't sincere, I mean if it doesn't happen then they really look stupid, or they are just playing at the amount of distraction it causes to the real issues. If it happens we will know and what benefit will it be to know that its gonna happen at 2 or 3????? Remember to be aware of your (& MINE of course) egos. Is it so we can all say we knew it first aren't we great or we were in on something that the rest of the world isn't. To feel unique, powerful or superior?
To be honest I have compassion for them as they have side-stepped, back-peddled and out-right changed their tune so many times I don't even know why I'm typing this !! :-)

Take care to you all, PS if you haven't seen the Zeitgeist - Addendum film on google, its amazing way better way to spend our time to be honest. Keep smiling !
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote