View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #67
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

John A. Keel, author of many books including, "The Mothman Prophecies", in his revised addition of, "UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse" identified this Ashtar character as one who has been around for a long time:

[Quote Mr. Keel]

"But Ashtar is not a new arrival. Variations of this name, such as Ashtaroth, Ashtar, Asharoth, etc., appear in demonological literature throughout history, both in the Orient and the Occident. Mr. Ashtar has been around a very long time posing as assorted gods and demons and now, in the modern New Age phase, as another glorious spacemen." (See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astaroth for a summary of Astaroth, AKA: Ashtaroth, and Astarot)

Further research by Mr. Keel reveals some famous names in just our recent history who have been in contact with this Ashtar character. I'm sure you will all remember Allen Noonan who just after the second world war announced to the press that he had been "chosen" by Commander Ashtar to save the world. Mr. Noonan has since dissipated into obscurity without completing his assigned task.

Then there was Dr. Charles Laughead, MD who announced to the world that Commander Ashtar of the great intergalactic council in the sky told him the world would end on December 21, 1954. (There's that pesky Dec. 21 winter solstice date again) Of course we have all been living a dream since 1954 as those who died in that great end of the world catastrophe can all attest to.

And, let's not forget, Knud Weinking of Denmark whom Mr. Commander Ashtar told to build a lead lined bomb shelter because on December 24, 1967 the world would end in a nuclear holocaust. Again, the dream continues.

Now, we are being told by Commander Ashtar, on December 21, 2012 the globe (he prefers to call earth Gaia) will split into two separate planets and all those who are "worthy" will go-off to some new dimension. My suspicions tell me the new ascended Gaia will be a platter served in a multi-course banquet dinner.

The manipulation of reality by demonic forces can be traced all the way back to the dawn of civilization. (See this link to Chapter 15 of David Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret": http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret15.htm)

How many billions of individuals believe the dogma that was written into the Torah, or the Bhagavad Gita, or the Holy Bible, or the Koran? These Draconian Reptiles and their allies are very cleaver at what they do. They've been doing it for a very long time !!!

I would be forced to award the titles of B.S., M.S., and PhD to the end of Commander Ashtar's name. (Bull S**t, More S**t, Piled higher and deeper)

Last edited by observer; 02-05-2010 at 11:13 PM.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote