View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:52 PM   #41
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

According to Jon Peniel who wrote the Lost Teachings of Atlantis, Ashtar or Ashtaroth is a demon who has been producing this channeled material for some time.

A Google search produced this site:

http://www.new-visions.com/articles-...zabeth/84.html

This is the quote from his eBook Ancient Atlantean Teachings and My
Personal Experiences with Aliens & UFOs:

Q: In the New Age community there is a lot of talk about the Ashtar command.
A. There is?
Q: Yeah.
A: Great. (sarcastic) Ever seen the pictures? He really looks evil. Hopefully Ashtar has had some newer channeled drawing done since, that are more flattering.
Q: Is there something that really exists or is it completely fabricated?
A: That’s a good question.
[An elder monk speaks up] There is an old demon named Ashtar. I’m not
kidding.
A: Yes, there are many ancient texts about a demon of that name. The only one worse that you aren’t supposed to say the name of, is… you thought I was going to say it didn’t you? But back to the scary ugly drawings, obviously they don’t have any photographs. I guess Jesus didn’t have a Kodak camera with him the last time he saw Ashtar, and his space command apparently doesn’t have the technology for still pics or video. So all there is are the drawings. And like I said, at least the drawings I’ve seen, looked really evil and scary. It is definitely not somebody I would want to have hanging around, or meet in an alley, or even at a posh party at
the Playboy mansion. So if it is real – it’s evil. I would say, based on everything else, based on the guy that was supposedly channeling it, based on the alleged chanelings, based on what I read, it all sounds like fabrication to me. So take it for what it’s worth. That’s my opinion on it. But if it is not fabrication, it’s evil, and people are possibly being tricked into it, and being groomed for what is essentially a demon- worshipping cult. All because they are afraid, and want to be saved without having to earn it. As someone’s father used to call such things – fire insurance. But believing won’t save you, works and changing into a person worth saving is the only thing that will help.

[One thing I should say for those who wish to defend any belief that comes from being tricked by false or evil leaders, channelers, or writers. If you are a decent person who cares about others, and you’d met someone who was allegedly channeling something good, but they were doing some very bad things, it would disgust and alienate you wouldn’t it? I know it does me. I have compassion for anyone who has been misled by any falsehoods or evil. I get very indignant about those who would spiritually mislead others, and it raises my “freedom fighter hackles”.

But if you have mistakenly made something like that part of your belief system programming, you don’t need to let your ego get involved and defend it because you don’t want to look foolish. Defending mistakes is what really makes one look foolish, and is the earmark of a fool. You can open your eyes, see that you’ve stepped in the mud, and move on. Most of us have been on paths that turned out to be stepping stones, but not our real core path.

Good things don’t come from bad people, even if it’s not just a hoax. If it
doesn’t bother you, then fine, that’s probably where you belong. As has always been and always will be with the Universal Law of Cause & Effect, we all eventually reap the harvests of our works, and get back what we put out. Also, all vibration goes to it’s own level. If you make yourself a saint, you will automatically end up with saints. If you are an uncaring jerk, you will end up with them. There’s an old saying, if you lay down with dogs, you’ll get fleas. If you hang out with evil people or demons, you’ll get … whatever they get.]

I just thought I would share since this thread appeared almost at the same time I was reading the eBook.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote