View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:04 AM   #537
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatX View Post
"When the planet earth came intop physical existence from a solar nebula so 4.8 billion years ago it became a NEW EARTH by and through the agglomerating material forming the metallic elemental earth."

Is time Simultaneous? For if it is then NEW Earth is Not New. New is feeding our Ego. For we are trained to live by our Ego. Which Ego hungers for Power. How is this not Related?

Hi JohnMatX!

Time is relative in the sense of a spacetime coordinated cosmology.
A demetricated cosmology introduces the 'Instantenuity of Time' as a 'Now-Moment' and defines the latter as the 'Bridge' between a 'Timed Universe' and a 'NoTimed' Universe.

Your usage of the label 'Ego' in this context and its relevance to the label 'New' are both unwarranted within the context of the label 'Time' and become even more so in a more generalised sense. Your comments so are rendered meaningless and superfluous in that context.

"this time from the LineSpacetime back into the HyperSpacetime with the difference of then being able to Retain its LineSpace Identity as a Kernel of Seed for its ascension."

So our Linear 3D Minds will go back into HyperSpacetime which is a more a Multi Dimensional mind frame foundation. Threw which we Retain our Linear 3D mind set after/during Ascension. So why then will we keep one Identity of our 3D mind. When we all are Multi Dimensional. I am sorry but your explanation is quite strange. Many twist to known words with a Metapsychical add-on. Don't try to Resonate be it.

You seem not to understand the basics of colocal interdimensionality and multidimensionality. This is in order. If you however choose to critize or comment on such matters, it is expected of you in the normal engagement of debate or discussion to familiarise yourself with the terminology used.
A simplistic metaphor or analogy is the structure of a plum or the acorn seed.
The base dimensional tier of the LineSpace is 1-2-3 with a 4th spacelike dimension becoming timelike in superposition of the Pythagorean 4-Vector.
So 'ascencion' becomes the transformation of this 4th timelike dimension into a say 'Unfolded' 4th spacelike dimension.

The Spacelike 4th dimension of the 'New Earth' so WAS the Timelike 4th dimension of the 'Old Earth'.
This has nought to do with Egos or 'twisting metaphysics' or 'resonating with concepts'. This is simple and basic mathematical and elementary metaphysical, yet scientific definition.

"And yes, the Thuban data is for 'FEEDING' -even for 'intoxication'. Our master-templar; who you must surely know indeed, if you are familiar with the 12th dimension, has said so:"

This statement of Feeding does not sit well. From what my heart knows. True 12 D beings don't not need to FEED us information. I know you are quite scattered in your search for truth. Almost all of us are. In time our searches will lead to other expressions that suite us at times. How do you receive your information?

Again you are using a commonly understood label like 'Feeding' and construct your selfconstructed cosmology or cosmogony or simple ideas in superposition onto this 'label.

The context in which I used 'Feeding' derives from the 'wisdom saying below' and refers to the 'being drunk' or 'intoxicated' with the 'blindness of the flesh'.
It so addressed the 'Filling of the Void'. In hindsight I agree. The label 'Filling' would have been more appropriate, then the label 'Feeding'.

I receive my information from the master templar through the Council of 24 Elders of Thuban and in varying degrees of relevance to the particular aspects of the evolving timeline.

"Jesus said: I stood in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found them all drunk, I found none among them thirsting; and my soul was afflicted for the sons of men, for they are blind in their heart and they do not see. For empty came they into the world, seeking also to depart empty from the world. But now they are drunk. When they have thrown off their wine, then will they repent."

Why quote a Distorted Text all of which people awakening know this truth. Jesus name was not Jesus but Yeshua. The Reptilian incarnates at the time were apart of the Council of Nicaea which distorted the Bible even further.

This is your 'judgement' or opinion JohnMatX. Relative to the Thuban perspective this text is not distorted but the fountain of immense wisdom and as given to us by our master dragon templar.
You are as much a reptilian incarnate as the exponents of the Council of Nicaea.

It is most proper to call Him Yeshua. It was indeed his proper name, given to him by his parents, and only in Hebrew does this name have any meaning. In Hebrew Yeshua means both "Salvation," and the concatenated form of Yahoshua, is "Lord who is Salvation." The name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.

http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua..._real_name.htm

Again, your individual opinion and judgement, even if shared by many others (as referenced by you); is not shared in toto by the Council of Thuban. The vibration of Jesus in Thuban Omniscience engages a most powerful archetype in 74=Energy=Messiah=Beauty=Cross=Songs=Clouds=47=11 and many many more.

FYI Yeshua was apart of the Priesthood of Melchizedek. Trance channeling is dangerous way to get information. You are agreeing to let entities in and could take over or crash your DNA template or what you call Master templar. I heard this guy talking about this being Ki or something like that and he said he has to be careful during his radio interviews about talking about the being KI because he loves to be on the radio aka TAKE OVER HIM. Why must one be careful if channeling is a good thing? Let me find the Link to the video.
I am not trance channelling anyone or anything and even if I were, it would be my responsibility to discern this process and the subsequent information sharing or interaction with incarnate or disincarnate beings and energies.

Abraxas