View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

By Zeddo..Note Apple said SPIRITUAL Laws, not religious laws. These are unbreakable, they are cast in stone and it is what various sages, teachers, prophets, masters etc have been trying to tell us through the many ages. It is up to each individual to find their light.

So there is a much higher element involved in all this ( i call Krishna ) that would be my first response, no matter how powerful TPTB think they are, something always 'gets in the way'.

As for the interview,

Are the western PTB worried about China? I think yes of course.
Do they have the technology to produce a bio specific weapon? I believe they do.

Would they really carry out such a plan? Can they carry out such a plan? Well it is so fraught with so many unknowns and what ifs that they stand to lose everything and i dont believe it would be in thier best interests to take these risks.
UNLESS - They were indeed party to information about some kind of world cataclysm and therefore have nothing to lose and are preparing to bunker in and consolidate their current position. This being the case im not sure why they would need to do the whole bio and nuclear warfare thing anyway.

Interesting info, as always, we can but keep an eye on things in light of the information. My day will continue as normal.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote