View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #21
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

HELLO BAPHOMET

yes, i know i`ve posted this same story so many times already...but anyway..

this happened to me a long time ago (teens) in my room, ...it was in the middle of the day, i was wide awake and sober, I began to hover over the physical body feeling more alive than ever before(a absolutely wonderful feeling; many times more intense and vibrant than real life or any OBE I ever had ), I noticed then that my hovering self had limbs which were covered with hair like a animal and it felt as if every single hair could be felt "consciously?"..I remember seeing my astral feet melt away and thinking: "OMG..don`t want to be a cripple!".. before I could see what became of the feet, I began to move out of my animal self, still feeling really awesome and intensely curious what was happening; so then I turned around and saw that the first atral body had a capricorn`s head and horns.. I was shocked because I thought it was the devil. (the thought was "biblical": horns=devil=hell=O NO!) this intense "fear" of the devil made the OBE stop immediately..only years later did I find out that it was baphomet.
In retrospect it very much seems that the OBE was supposed to be as clear and at the same time as gentle as possible..as if Baphomet wanted to let me know that he IS here and made sure i would be aware of him before the earnest of everyday life and work would completely dominate my perception of reality...kind of saying: "don`t you forget about me".. The experience was absolutely unforgettable.
-i believe that baphomet is a benevolent entity, a astral guide/protector-
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote