View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #49
Tussilago

Default Re: Anybody from Norway around here?

Hi all! - Most seem quite down to earth here, that`s absolutely brilliant to me First: I`m not against weapons at all: grown up in a weaponsmiths workshop and also added some skills in the area myself, this is no big deal. There`s more than enough of the kind availiable. Everywhere literally.
Now, the perspectives I view are perhaps beyond that
early stage of ruined infra-structure and chaos. On the other hand, if I should have fear it`s centered in the time when our government and at-the-time-leaders do their legally defined and totally mindblown moves to contain control / prevent mass-panicking or whatever labeled.
Before that, the "chip`ing"; allready used in the U.S,- here on expencive horses and pets.
This period is going to strain most perspective on normal behaviour and comprehension of real and how to deal.
I do not have fear when dealing with survival up in the mountains or rural areas, primarily because that`s a state focused upon feeding: usually that activity create cooporation and creativity, not kill first and ask later. Humans are tribal creatures and also featured with the ability to spend experience wiser for each time facing a situation. I guess by then we should be equiped quite neat in these lessons-of-life
Finally, I`d like to mention a wild card, relating to the photon-cloud approaching. This cloud contents of unknown radiations does really exite me hugely!
I`m quite convinced that linear reality will mingle stunningly with paralell realities,- and change our present comprehension in manners we don`t even imagine.
I also have great belief in the areas of our brain still asleep and inactive. Nature doesn`t have the manner of creating any waste...
As a horse told me when I asked how to relate: Do keep your power till it`s needed. And he kept on eating, totally confident in his physical ability and cell-intelligence.
Big steaks are also wise...
I wonder how you all expect the human spirit to evolve, during harsh times?