View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #29
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

I originally thought it was a good decision made by Bill for the reason that the entire situation seemed very shady and should have been nipped in the bud before it went any further.
I also agree with Kerry that everyone should get their chance to speak their truth and I felt I judged too quickly.

Be that as it may, if a 'whistleblower', writing that term is beginning to make me feel nauseous more and more lately wants to put out their information and use Camelot as their venue, there were other more productive ways to do it instead of this convoluted way now causing infighting between them, was this their intended purpose?

I do agree with all who say this woman "Heather" does not sound very well educated especially given she was supposed to be an MD. It sounds more like she was a lacky that didn't have any command of herself or what she did at all.

Maybe they are all that way working for the ptb, slaves to them, again who really knows.

Until we see all the material complete with substantiated proof I don't know how true this story is, or maybe it is precisely that....a story.

I would also add there are many who would love to break apart Camalot and Project Avalon, and who wouldn't think twice about pulling a stunt like this to darken their credibility.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote