View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:38 AM   #923
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Hi Abrax, the following excerpt from your answer to Julissa:

and this article from Aluna Joy, titled "The Only Things We Take With Us"...

http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009mar.html

where she describes a possible and different environment after we, as humanity (for those who'll be able) will access the new 4D...

...just triggered a new question, which I would like to ask here:

What happens with our memories, beliefs, thoughts, all archetypes...will the one who will access the 4D remember of this present earthly "life" ?

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It's as simple as that malletzy; the 'ones found worthy in self-judgement' will leave their caterpillar cocoons as Butterflies into 4D.
The cocoons are 3D and so the ones who rather continue as caterpillars will remain as caterpillars in 3D.

There will be NO changes to the memory complex coupled to the 'souls' in any other form or manner. There will simply be two kinds of humans on the new earth; 3D old ones and 4D new ones.

The reason I ask is that I've also read the Drunvalo's description of the process of the "changing environment" and the "life" in the new 4D, which is very similar to that of Aluna Joy.

Yes the Aluna Joy dreams are factual. The truth you carry IS the constant both in 3D and in 4D and it is the RESONANCE with the Love-Vibration (not the lovey dovey New Age version in general, but a rational energy felt with the mind) - spanning all dimensions.
What Aluna failed to realise however that the 4D MEMORY will COMPLEMENT the Old 3D MEMORY, not replace it. The 4D New Memory will sort of be like a totally New Memory, based on the 'truth-constant'.
And the 3D MEMORY will NOT disappear, but become a CORE Memory for the 3D expression of the 4D reality.

Can you see it now? The Starhumans will be able to 'walk and live' in TWO worlds, whilst the Humans will remain nrestricted in the 3D until thyey themselves DECIDE to 'take the steps' into the mirrors of the selfhood.

It's what you do every night, when falling asleep - you enter 4D dreamworld from 3D waking world.
After the change, the old dreamworld will be like a new 4D reality and you will be AWAKE when entering it.

thanks in advance, with much and respect
malletzky
No problem my dear friend!

Abraxas