View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #947
no caste

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Have you guys ever heard of 'Suneaters?' This info is from an email I received last year (have no clue from who), but there are currently about 30,000 people, mostly in Germany and Russia, living without food or water on purpose.

To me it makes total sense in that you could balance the flora in your gut and create your own perpetual flora farming community which would produce all the vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, etc., that the body needs.

Each 'Kingdom' builds off of the last.

This was at a time when I was looking into the difference between grains and seeds. Grains ferment but seeds provide oil for fire- ignition! And if you have a good soil to grow your flora in then a thriving garden inside your gut is reality. There is a mold that grows on Grapes, Plums, Blueberry's etc, that ferments and of course a good dose of the right kind of sugar's like Honey may help. Of course a full spectrum of minerals are required. But I would imagine that the minute one eats anything from our typical food supply that this would totally destroy the eco-system within.

And water is a by-product of burnt Hydrogen/Oxygen- a violet flame, perhaps created by the Indigo and Orange.

I bet 'Unified Serenity's' 4 step breathing recommendation would develop the sequence or a priming for ignition to take place, reminds me of the ol violet fire breathing Dragon stories. I tried that sequence awhile ago when I read it in the 'James' Thread and it did wonders... I was surprised at the simplicity of it.

Anyway, I suppose flooding the body with the right ingredients for awhile in order to saturate your systems with healthy nutrients may be the key in order to prime the perpetuality of no longer needing to eat or drink. Oh and of course the salts like 777 explained, which now I see the interaction, as before I thought it was just the sugar.

A good Apple pi e.
I've heard of this, but with different terms: breatharian, breatharianism or inedia. http://www.breatharian.com/

On the website, there is a list of "five magical 5th dimensional words":
1. Jot Niranjan
2. Omkar
3. Rarankar
4. Sohang
5. Sat Nam
It says: Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditating time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are..."