View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #1152
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I normally don't reply to suggestive posts but i'm curious...
IMO, this sounds more like giving up on the world around you.
You attract what you are, not what you want. That is the part they left out of "The Secret" and also perhaps the largest road block that prevents people from understanding how the world around them operates. If you have a disharmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are disharmonious. If you have a harmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are harmonious. It is that simple.

It is not about giving up on the world around you. As the frequency of your consciousness rises, one of the side effects is that you no longer have the feeling of separation from the world around you. You actually do not choose to start believing that we are all one and all of that "new age" talk. It just happens as your perception of reality expands. You cant talk and learn your way into this type of "unity" consciousness. It just happens as a result of beneficial habits like meditation and forgiveness. You actually begin to form core beliefs that everything you experience in your reality is a direct reflection of your consciousness. Because of this, the individual in this state of mind will recognize that in order to shape the world around him, all he has to do is shape his consciousness to be in alignment with where he wants to see it headed. So you are not giving up on the world around you. Instead you are recognizing that external control born from separation consciousness is the hard way.

Quote:
Whenever I read statements like this I think of TPTB. They always say similar stuff like this. I for one just can’t stand by and watch people starve, children die, innocence perish due to others corrupted ways.
I have a few questions for you. Is there any amount of impathy that you can direct at an individual in a difficult situation that will actually improve their situation? Will any amount of feeling bad for someone help them to feel better? What if the most effective way to help those people is to use your infinite power of creation and visualize a positive outcome for them?

Quote:
Most people who think like this lock themselves in their homes and hope/pray someday soon things will change without them physically getting involved.
That is an assumption not based on any actual data and based entirely on your current paradigm of the world. People who do that are actually at such a low vibration that they have become terrified that they can't control the world around them. It is the an extreme example of the psychosis created by separation consciousness. Pretty much the polar opposite of the state of mind I am describing as beneficial.

Quote:
This is not a special person in my book but a person who has convinced his/her mind to do nothing and still feel good about it. I don’t know what’s up with humanity anymore…
Again, you are looking through the veil of separation consciousness.

Quote:
What kind of love or consciousness did you obtain that will keep your heart from feeling the obvious pain that exists in this world? Who or what gave you the proof that this is the way it is supposed to be?
Once again, no amount of feeling bad for someone will help them. No one has ever even given me proof that I am actually a real person living in a material reality. The whole thing is subjective.

Quote:
It’s only this way because too many scared people find inventive ways to justify why they shouldn’t care or get physically involved cleaning up our mess.
The "mess" is the collective manifestation of a society that has forgotten how to have coherent thought patterns. You heal peoples consciousness, and the problems will work themselves out. The most effective way to heal others consciousness is to first heal your own. At that point the universe will present you with situations that will enable you to help others more towards similar states of mind. You wont have to get motivated. "When the teacher is ready, the student will show up".

Quote:
I too meditate, raise consciousness, and believe things happen for a reason but I also know that I can change things by getting involved and not just sitting back claiming how consciously evolved I’ve become…if I was judging, this will probably be in the range of arrogance….
Well, there is no grey area with judging. Obviously I am not just sitting back and not participating in the evolution of the consciousness of others. If I was then my web site would not exist, and this thread would not either. The difference is that I was guided to do these things. Even though I had no clue how they where going to end up helping the planet become more harmonious, I did them anyway because I was guided to.

I trust that as long as I follow my instincts and stay in the moment, that everything will work out for the best. You see yourself and the world around you from the END. You visualize how you would like for it to turn out and then you allow the universe to show you what role you have to play in it. This is the true interpretation of what allowing the world to happen around you is all about. Instead of becoming motivated to control the bad situations of others, you are presented with perfect opportunities to help in the exact way that you chose to before you incarnated in this place. Like the Hopi said in their recent prophecy.

"Find your water and let it take you where it will"

Quote:
and it’s always proven when people say “well, you’re just not on the same level yet”…or something to that account.
It has nothing to do with "levels". It has to do with choices.

Quote:
I think you’re a decent guy but lately I’ve been seeing these statements thrown around way too much lately by hermits (not saying you) who forgot that they are still here and are still part of this world, its reality, and its problems. If you can’t grasp that yet, then maybe you’re not as consciously evolved as you think.
I do not see myself as superior to anyone. This is impossible when I recognize that they are me. Modern astrophysics has shown us that our reality is a holographic illusion that our brains interpret as real. The good the bad and the ugly are all made of nothing. It is scientifically provable.

Quote:
I put a lot on the line every day attempting to liberate my life, families, friends, careers, other peoples lives and careers from oppression and it gets discouraging seeing people displaying this do nothing mentality.
Once again as I stated above. It is not about doing nothing. It is about doing what is presented to you by the universe to do. This is allowing, or some others refer to it as practicing non-interference.

Quote:
We have the power to stop all the BS in the world NOW, YESTERDAY and TOMORROW but we sit back fooling ourselves with theories. I’ve read books researched and studied here and there, near and far, just about everywhere I can find information. There isn’t one person or group who can or has proved any of this stuff. But when the facts and clear answers are in sight most rather turn away…the power of fear is amazing.
Being in a state of non-interference with the universes is actually the complete opposite of fear. If you have negative emotions of impathy for others and this makes you want to control their situations for the better, that is actually fear. Once again, there is no proof that any of it exists outside of the electrical signals sent to your brain.

Quote:
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, if so…my apologies.
No apology needed, you are headed in the right direction. Keep your nose in the dirt, allow your paradigm shift freely as often as nessesary, and an open mind.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-25-2010 at 05:59 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote