View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 05:22 AM   #694
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
It is my understanding that the OP is channeling this information. If that is the case I would expect the emotions of the channel to bleed through in the form of some defensive emotion.

The "attacks" are not all completely invalid. They are also being reciprocated with the energy they were given with. Just because an entity is more "advanced" in some way does not make them perfect.

The OP is not attacking anyone who doesn't attack him. If someone wants to throw down, get ready to take one in the lip.
Well said seafury!

My last reply to hillibillbobbi attempted to convey your sentiments as stated here.

This forum 'prides' itself in attempting to 'go behind the brainwashing of the general populus'.
Then, when the 'extended science' {Yes Uncle Johns, ALL of the science you will or have encountered is TOTALLY MAINSTREAM, without Einstein bashing, quantum theory ridiculings and so forth whatsoever}, is presented; the 'skeptics' demand proof of and by the 'brainwashers' themselves.
The Uncle Johns wish to have it both ways in having the 'brainwashers' support in their own 'brainwashed' understanding, as well as then 'questioning the brainwashers' as to the validity of their assumptions.

AA