View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #661
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
There is some other symbolism of the order in this picture:

The double cross sign of the X crossing the T. You see this in a lot of religious stuff. The flying disc theme is present in the shape of the upside down U with the circle in the middle at the time of the crossing refers back to the Nubiru issue.

Nubiru is meant to be a double cross.

Hello Unified Serenity My comments are not directed towards you,but i accept no information as solid from the popular circle. If i do that, then i will not be able to develop my intuition that will be much needed when these guys are comfortable in their underground bases.

When ever the masses are desperately seeking answers, this is when you can feed them the whoppers. In this image
is the double X truth of the wheel within the wheel that Eziekel saw. This is what i was speaking of with Orion and the Pleiades.This is the key symbol at the vatican. Creation is an eye watching itself ,and this is the secret of the sacred feminine ,in the triangular photo of the heavens, facing down to earth in the image below.

Ebereu is the guardian at the silver gate of the pleiades on the journey home. The Px symbol in the circle, is planet X with its 360 degree Orbit. There is no planet X comming to reek havoc on the earth. The anu naki are the Egyptian first born of Anu, Anuit Coeptis = the Birth of the light in Anu. I use their own formulas to reveal their Trix.
Anu is the house of bread, Virgo. We are the Anunnaki. The PTW desire, is to frieghten us away from this Chi.

Our goal is self M-powerment and awareness.

Just think,there is even info out there saying that the moon was towed here with a
tractor beam. I feel its time out for being Wowed . Its time for Truth in its rawest form.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 12:54 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote