View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #524
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Hi everyone, OOPS! Tripped over a beer can. Phew! your right about the smell in here John, but I think it might have been the last little piggy - didn't get through the door in time. He was probably startled by all the moths flying out of rhythm's purse.

Thank you Luminary for those kind words and I must say I rather fancy that alpakah - those kissable lips, those wonderful hips, her eyes are big and soft, and she's got just the right amount of jewellery on too. Sure beats the socks off a pottohitamus . . er, hottapitamus . . oh hell get me another drink somebody, my legs have dropped off again and my mouth is misfiring. Good grief, if it's not my head, it's my legs, and now it's my mouth. I'm starting to fall apart! Maybe I should stick to lemonade.

Hey everybody, lets have a sing along.

Who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp?
Who put the ram in the ram-a-ram-a-ding-dong?
Who put the OUCH! . . . . umbrella in my drink?

Right up my nose it went, made my eyes water. Now my drink is getting diluted. YOWW! It went up easily enough but I can't get it out. Reminds me of the riddle from way back when Adam was a cowboy - What goes up a chimney down, and up a chimney up, and down a chimney down but not down a chimney up?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote