View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #18
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

You are welcome Truthseeker , I hope you'll like it.

An experience I had last night which is I believe an analogy to this Matrix:

I was flying ahead at some place. I was exploring the unknown which was in front of me when I was intercepted by some enemy forces which started battling me. I tried even harder to go forward and eventually made it as I arrived to my destination. It was a square room of which I could see only its two sides. There were no doors, nor windows so I had to 'pass through walls' in order to get inside of it.

Once inside I saw there were many familiar people, they were also travellers like me and had reached this destination. They had also battled the enemy forces somewhere along the middle of their journey and made it so far.

Then I went into the corner of this room and there was a small curtain covering that corner. There was a painting on the wall, it had painted the entire existence we had in that world. It was a mere rectangle , with a beginning , middle section which split into two paths (where enemy forces battled) and an end (this room).

As I saw this we all started to understand, that our existence is a very small prison, made only of this rectangle that we called our world. We had reached the end of it, we had understood all there is to be understood... that we are inside that rectangle, with no existence outside of it (with impenetrable walls on its sides). Nobody had any idea what to do next as we knew all there is to know (this rectangle and now we had also its map) and nobody had any idea how to get out of it.

Those that came from the left path spoke with those that came from the right path, they were both similar and we reported the similar battle in the middle of it.

After this the vision somehow shifted and I was again on the beginning, again flying towards the end, this time maybe taking the other path.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote