View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #266
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I sometimes wonder if all of the people should vote on a daily basis. With the advent of the internet...do we really need representatives to think for us? I've been pushing the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights a lot...but within that general framework of government...should the people represent themselves rather than electing representatives who represent corrupt special interests...rather than the people who elected them? Are we the irresponsible delegating authority to the even more irresponsible...who we then blame for being irresponsible? Should the elected representatives make their case on the internet...and then let we the people vote? That would solve that pesky money corruption problem...wouldn't it? How should I modify the founding documents of the United States of the Solar System to reflect this? Should representatives have to abide by the will of the people? I think so.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
Orthodoxymoron,

This really resonated with me because I also don't get the idea of us needing to vote for someone else to speak for us. The technology is available today through internet and with a social network platform as a foundation it wouldn't be a problem to create a worldwide system to allow each and everyone of us to take an active part in the descision making on a grand scale. Even if there are people who thinks it's to much work to decide for themselves, I still believe it's a lot better to have people that are on the same level as everyone else to make the descisions. I think that a hundred or a thousand people in a community of a hundred thousand will make better choices and decisions for the community than a handfull elected politicians will ever do.

Wouldn't it be great if we, the people, were in control of everything that has to do with us. I'd like to control where every penny of my taxes goes (as long as we have money). I'm a grown up and don't need anyone to babysit me and make descisions over my head. I'm also convinced that no one in this universe knows better what I need than I. I believe everyone is their own GOD and should be treated as that in every possible, imaginable way. I never have the right to tell someone else what is best for him or her. Some spiritual teaching might be in order for a few before they realise their potential and believe in themselves enough to make their own descisions, but we are all capable of doing that, there's just a tiny bit of programming in the way.

Think of a system that is totally open and where there are no secrets. Secrets are for those who believes they are are better than others and don't want others to reach the same level that they themselves think they have reached.

I've actually created a thread about a system that would support all humans to be sovereign in their individuality and where everyone are equal. If you are interested, please check out the thread and the external site I've created to try to present the idea. I hope it's inspiring.

Page: http://www.the2012alliance.com
Thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=19775&page=1

Let's go out there and manifest our dreams!
With LOVE and APPRECIATION for being a part of the human dream!

Sollve
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote