View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Gregg , is it not one of your principals to help clothe, feed and shelter the people who have done so much and spent so much of their future savings on bringing this information to you? The people that have done this for so long now, and to the extent that they are having difficulties meeting their rent.

A matter of principal.

One dollar.. a month from each of us, will keep these guys doing what they do and stop them getting kicked out onto the street homeless.. Or should we just let them get kicked out and let them go hungry because too many here were men of 'principal'.

Try looking at this from a different perspective.

They have provided an excelent service for so long, for free. Now, they need our help.

I like your work, your an interesting guy. And i will pay your subscription. But first of all i want you to understand that Bill and Kerry are not resorting to subscription so they can live the high life. They are doing it so they can pay their rent, buy some food, and continue doing the excelent service that they can no longer do for free.

They wouldnt be doing this unless they really needed too.

There was a time when you really needed the truth, and Bill and Kerry were there for you.

Will you be there for them in their time of need?
Each day I wake up and respond to various e-mails (private messages too on difference services) every morning responding to people with questions. I do this throughout the entire day. I talk on the phone for an hour or two with complete strangers across the U.S. helping them out with their everyday problems or spiritual predicaments. The same goes with my close friends on relationships and helping them on homework, most specifically math. The same friends also think I am crazy for the time I devote to such BS ideas as they assume next week is still going to be all about relationships and homework. It happened tonight with one of my best friends.

I set aside my very own homework to write articles on metaphysical theories to get these ideas out to people to hopefully shed some beauty into the world, or spend thirty hours in four days cracking away an numbers in a spreadsheet trying to figure out the underlying dynamics of sound frequencies to unlock the physics behind acoustic levitation so we ourselves can once again make sacred sites of healing and divine beauty.

I walk through the cold instead of driving a car, to help Earth breathe just ever so easier.

I go downtown and put on a great masterpiece by Sigur Ros and let my feet dance in perfect synchronicity as the fire streams about me, so people can experience a moment of beauty like no other.

I remote view a different question every night for a friend in the hopes of helping them with some curiosity or paradox in their life.

I have been giving away my art to anyone I feel could use a little beauty in their lives [being nothing is selling in my gallery and it then serves a better purpose].

I have my parents barrage me with negative remarks of how ignorant and stubborn I am for not voting in the election, for giving them advice months in advance on how to deal with the upcoming economy, and for even trying to remind them of simple philosophical truths.

All in all, I spend every little moment trying to help the world, to show some truth, inspire the less curious, and share the endless love that can bring us back together once again. Most importantly, as I have used the word so many times [being it is the only word that comes even to an inkling of its true form], beauty is at the core of it all. And I never ask for a cent for any of it. Never.

When I dance [with fire], people can throw me a donation out of respect, but I will always be there regardless of the money. When my art is in the gallery, I pay for it to be there with the main intent of just sharing it with the world.

Because as soon as I put a price upon my message for those to hear or see it, my audience becomes limited and the messenger becomes more important.

So look at it from my perspective. If suddenly my parents said tough luck, you're out of the house. I would have to go get a full time job [on top of my ailing gallery], and all the effort I give to the world would come to quite the halt.

However, when every moment outside of work, school, and sleep. I would still be writing my articles. I would still remote view for my friends. I would still talk to strangers and help with their problems even if I am lacking sleep. I would still dance with my fire downtown for all to see (and that is not about being the center of attention as I believe you will most justly believe) spending my much need money on fuel to perform. I'd still spend money on art supplies to make new works of art to still put in my ailing gallery.

These notions to many would be considered irrational, but these are fundamental principals at the core of existence. I serve humanity.

And with that, I would still give my presentation next month to over 500 people and not charge a cent in that some person might be like "Hey, this kid has something." and starts funding me so I don't have to work and start working on my experiments and treatises.

If Bill and Kerry could not pay their rent or continue their work, than they would have to stop, and get other jobs, just like you and me [if our resources ran dry], as they realized that their work has already blossomed into something beautiful by connecting thousands of us around the world with the same core beliefs of finding truth and harmony in this reality. And with that notion they would of realized the importance in keep those connections among us without restrictions so they can continue to grow.

And then, we'd be left with Project Avalon, and ailing Project Camelot, instead of vice versa. However, our members would realize the travesty of this and it would not last long if it even came to fruition as I believe the funds would remedy the situation on their own alone. If we all believed Bill and Kerry were truly doing good for us, then we would not let them fail.

I believe Bill and Kerry underestimated themselves, and because of it, along with much of the old paradigm still rooted strongly in the psyche of many here, that voices like mine will be greatly ignored as it has been for the majority of my life. For a moment, I had really thought...

I have nothing further to say. Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote