View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stop blowing whistles, Start making changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Just a note on printing flyers, no point in shipping 50 flyers across the atlantic, create a pdf from the file e-mail it and print it locally, much better for mother earth.

If anybody knows of any good wake up pdf resources for general distribution please let me know. It would be good to get a couple of hundred printed out for distribution at football matches, gigs etc. In fact we should get together across the net and organise a big Wake Up Day in towns and cities across the planet, anybody got Alex Jones Number? lol

It might be an idea for us at Avalon to organise this, anyway I'm going to think about it and maybe make a thread later, or resurrect a dead one,
Now is the hour...
I would much rather support people who are doing their utmost to bring this earth to a good place, so if that means paying extra to get something shipped then its something id definitly be prepared to do.

If your looking for solutions based groups in Ireland, the Tir Na Saor freeman society meets up at regular intervals around the country. I missed the last one unfortunantly which was on last night due to my brother being in hospital but if all goes well we will be hosting the next one somewhere mid country so that it suits everyone. Your more then welcome to attend if its something you'd be interested in.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote