View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

OK...Gizeh Intelligence supposedly supported Hitler with technology and gold in the 1930's...and part of the deal was that the Nazis would go easy on the Jews. Gizeh Intelligence supposedly withdrew their support for the Nazis in 1941. There is an interesting interview with Al Bielek...where he talks about Hitler, the Nazis, WWII, and Hitler surviving WWII. Here's the link (for relevance...listen to 00:40:00 to 01:11:00) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3655896&hl=en# I'm not sure about the rest of the interview...but I really found this 31 minute section to be very interesting.

Once more, the following topics are leading me who knows where. I am enticed but fearful.

1. Zionism
2. Teutonic Zionism
3. Egypt and North Africa
4. Reptilians
5. Underground Bases
6. Secret Space Program
7. The City States (Vatican City, City of London, Washington D.C.)
8. The Pleiades
9. Aldebaran
10. Sirius
11. Lucifer
12. Rebellion in Heaven
13. War in Heaven
14. Continuation of this Rebellion and War on Earth (on Earth as it was in Heaven!?)

Could the Reptilians basically run the Universe via a Universal Church Theocracy? Did they destroy the Founders...and take over? Are Humans divided regarding how to deal with the Reptilian Problem? Are the two camps basically:

1. If you can't beat 'em...join 'em?
2. Fight with them to the death (Better Dead Than Rep)?

Could the absurdities and horrors of history (as well as the compounded lies) make sense if all of the above are taken into account...and interpreted properly?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-19-2009 at 07:12 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote