View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:47 AM   #19
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The power of music to awaken us / Tool the band?

The power of Music to awaken us....

The power of waves to get in harmony with whatever we have in us that will harmonize and feel good?.

The power of Music to awaken us to what?

To awaken us by its lyrics to the injustice in the world, because some people just have that unsatisfiable craving to have and own what other have worked for, or just have. Or abuse their power to make sure that some people just can't have justice?

I read one article on the Rumor Mill.. (There are pearls there among the empty shells.)
It was about Trance Music, And talk about stimulating whatever there is to stimulate beyond the 3rd eye..
Needless to state thatI have been playing Trance since 1999, and try to keep it as refreshing as a prime number... :-)

The article quoted: ( http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=125471 )

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IBXRwORO2o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IBXRwORO2o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Solfeggio Arpeggio is Ambient Electro Trance; that has been done in the Ancient Solfeggio Scale. The Arpeggios are tuned to the Solfeggio scale; this requires individual tuning for each note.

Also; there are 3 accompanying Solfeggio frequency drones; 528Hz, 639Hz and 852Hz
The combined frequencies and arpeggios create a nice harmonic push.
I have used a combination of sine' square and triangle waves for the Solfeggio frequency drones, this adds to the Electro feel rather than sticking to pure sine-waves.
The arpeggios are a Saw-tooth waveform.

The 3 electronic drums used are not frequency pitched to the Solfeggio scale; rather frequency processed, tuned and equalized to be harmonically compatible.
This gives the percussion; a Solfeggio harmonic overtone, within the drum sound.
I felt this audio processing technique helped to reinforce the Solfeggio Arpeggios.

UT - 396 Hz -associated with releasing emotional patterns after: see RE-417Hz below.

RE - 417 Hz -associated with breaking up crystallized emotional patterns

MI - 528 Hz - relates to crown chakra; Dr. Puleo suggests an association with "DNA integrity" Transformation and Miracles

FA - 639 Hz - associated with whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships

SOL - 741 Hz - associated with intuitive states, non linear knowing. Awakening Intuition

LA - 852 Hz - associated with a pure love frequency: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order

--------------

I guess that solves the question of what had to be made aware of.
:-)

I don't know about Tool the band.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote