View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #121
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Friends, I would like to believe this thread is contributing toward unity, and not toward divisions.
I know, I feel that all posters here wish the best for Avalon mission, those who are for Avalon2 and also those who are for this Avalon.
The cruelest and unavoidable law of 3D - The Dichotomy - has touched us and this beautiful forum. We confronted our opinions, but I want most strongly to believe that we do not confronted our hearts, our love among us, and the respect we share for one another. Our integrity as human beings must be untouched, and i believe it is like that.
Personally, i didn`t succeed to control all of my emotions, even though i promised not to enter further polemics and divisions, and i posted this thread. I hope i didn`t make a mistake. If yes, please forgive me. I feel the responsibility most deeply. If not, my true believe and hope is that this can serve us as a point of catharsis, which would be beautiful.
We shall all must to make our individual decisions, obviously. My heart is sad knowing that some of us will go different paths, no matter which one, but different.
I believe both Avalon and Avalon2 has the right to be given a chance, but it is probably impossible.
I appeal once more, most friendly, Bill and Gareth to come and calm down the situation, to assure us that nobody is manipulating us, this is the key issue, as I appeal to all of you to try to find your personal decisions and contribute toward relaxing all the negative energies, with a will to transform it into a new possibility for more love, truth, wisdom...for times that are in front of us, filled with challenges. We all want to learn, to grown, to be wise, to prepare our selves and to share unselfishly what we have inside our hearts.

Love for all

Last edited by Oliver; 03-16-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote