View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #62
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Hi Lisa
Language is so useless when it comes to spiritual its of the heart not the mind.

The bible has been re translated, not written till after Jesus had been dead many years.
Yet the essence of what Jesus says remains.

For myself and not being of any religion. I feel that God is LOVE and does not judge us.
On death we gravitate to the realm concordant with our spiritual vibration, a vibration we have created through our intent and action, judgment is not necessary.
Jesus said "In my fathers house are many mansions"

When I read anything spiritual, possibly you do the same, I ask myself, "Is that coming from love or creating fear?" Fear cant come from God.
The old testament is the way that people viewed god at that time.

God dosent need our prayers or anything from us, we need Him and we need to pray and have humility and gratitude. God is unconditional love, there is no requirement of us, we all deserve love and loved we are but we must ask for it. Its not forced on us.
Our actions do have consequences though. Every action brings us closer to the Love or further away, raises or lowers our vibration.

God is the totality all of it, has no needs or desires, we cant please or displease Him.
He is complete.
God will never be out of fashion.
All this is my belief -- not saying it is so.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote