View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #891
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Yes, all dreamstates are related to that fluid wall you have encountered in your own individualized filterings.
The fluidity represents your 'leaving the relative solidity' of the body and being confronted with the 'mental barriers' you have constructed or have allowed to have become constructed by conditionings of your interaction with others.

Your driving a car through it shows you that you are not yet comfortable to 'go home' without protection of shields.
Then the cyclists represent your 'friends' at the other sides coming 'away from home' to show you that there are many many beings there waiting to help you and anyone to know about the fluid wall being like sand, the apparent solidity criumbling into small bits you are able to handle without shields.
The bicycle rider is more vulnerable than the motorist in terms of protection from the environment.

AA
Hmm.. suppose that could be true...
but my understanding was that the car would allow more propulsion and I would travel deeper... as to say my "home" is much further from where I was and where the bicyclist were coming from... thanks for the reply