Thread: Van B.C Canada
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Van B.C Canada

My thoughts on Wingmakers;
I have read and listened to the two James interviews, overall it's good stuff, the Ancient arrow sites and stories have many parallels with other sites/stories like the Crystal Skulls, etc.
Dr. Neruda, and Fifteen are very likely real people, perhaps perusing many forums such as this one.
Many things mentioned in the book and interviews have a solid foundation of fact behind them, for example many years ago I lived for awhile on the Yucca Valley Mesa, near 29 Palms, California, and I noticed that in addition to the usual desert rats and societal fringe people living there there were many people who were very well educated and knowledgeable in advanced physics, why they were there and what they were doing there eluded me until I read the Wingmakers material.
After listening to Interview's one and two, I have this description of James;
He's probably 70 years of age plus or minus 5
English is his second language, primary language is Portuguese or South American Spanish.
He was educated in Europe, most likely at the best Universities in England and France.
He is fluent in at least five modern languages, and two or three Ancient languages. ( much like Neruda)

Hope this answers your question, more to come later
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote