Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado
Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Kelle Baley,

I have read, and re- read your post.
I cannot claim to understand what you are trying to say.
I cannot either follow your narrative, or see the point / s you are trying to make. Maybe this is my own ignorance, but could you try to be a little clearer.

Merlin.
Together, Those of the Federation of Light are here on our sentient connection waiting for each of us to open to the now incoming frequency pulse that accelerates each of our light fields.

It works like this. They beam the planet (as they have now the permission to appear -in energy first) with a quality of frequency that is quickening our potentials for catching up to the frequency that is supposed to be normal for this time on the scale of things unfolding. Hopefully you know what is meant here by unfolding. It takes process time to unfold. are you feeling this yet?

It would be tragically honorable yet also unfortunate that I am the only one having this experience. I just realized by listening to my heart how to command, open and ask for assistance at one time. does this make sense?

the rest is to me proof that it is working and further; they are going to finally appear. I dont know when -yet it will be WHEN ENOUGH OF US PEOPLE GET THE POINT AND ASK FOR ASSISTANCE....even if that means feb'09.

Does it not make sense to first anchor into our collective members the reality of presence in terms of psyche energy? they are going to assist us no matter what or how long that what takes. We are attempting to get to this critical point of the above named process before they appear in the physical as a ship in our skies. this is not a joke! listen to your hearts. i am not a person of insincerity. we are undergoing the process of disbelief is how i see it for now and cannot fight the frequency that vibrates the unfolding truth. peace all and many blessings.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-15-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote