View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:56 AM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: DMSO Real good stuff for your Health

Like I said you are a free spirit and you make the choices, But I would suggest when you discern don't use only your 2 eyes in front of your head.

You can't really make a decision of what your seeing that how the PTB use you in the first place.

It like old program running in your head that tells you who you can trust and who you can on a bases of what you just said is a good example.

anyway you do what you want do.

just follow your self and not another who tells you you can trust this guy because I found this website blabla or this guy you can trust etc.

I see most people fall for this and post thing this about other people, because there not trusting them selfs. In other word there not making a decision on what they think, but on what other people think and if the anwser is what they feel it is then most response will be; "yea that was what I was thinking but I was not sure. Thks"

Look this not being a leader, but just another follower. If you keep using the old ways. You just going to hurd your self.

Because if it comes to decision making it all comes up to YOU for making one and not from some other dude.

Just a messeage to other people posting about other people like ; "what do you think from this person etc..". It is useless post ,because your not trusting your self and trust on an other for your decision making.

If somebody say JUMP and you say how HIGH I would suggest to join the army and get shot in just another pointless war. think!! don't be just be another drone

Because I see drones on this form posting

Last edited by mu2143; 09-28-2009 at 06:07 AM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote