View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 01:59 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Soldier Who Claims Obama Isn't Legal President Doesn't Have to Deploy

[QUOTE=Steve_A;153246]Hi NorthernSanctuary,

This is something I didn't expect from you. Really, I was dissappointed to see, not that I'm a supporter of Obama, I'm not really, I'm not even American, but to see that you censored a news article!

You ommitted the line, "Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state."

Steve,

Your point is invalidated............Obama's mother was 21 when she went to put in the announcement of Obama's birth in Hawaaii......Even if that had happen she was single and Obama would not be given citizenship

I am not trying to start something here, but if you are going to post something, you need to check the law.

After Obama's mother married, Obama became a British Citizen using Muslin as his religious belefs, if not he coudln't attended school where he had.

It's a value point to request a legal document.

Northern Boy,

I have to say that this is a great victory for Stephan Frederick and all our service people.

I think this goes hand in hand in the Fema drills to start next week.

I hope it is a success for us too.................we need to knock out all of them to win our game...............Stand up and be heard and win...........

Let the truth prevail

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-26-2009 at 02:16 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote