View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We do need to discuss what is going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

I see the postings saying, stop talking about this or that, we need to work on stopping the vaccination that is coming. Or we are in a rut, however it is said, we are being told to "shut-up". I do not agree as I am sure others feel the same way.

Yes, we do need to discuss what is going on to figure out how we will stop it and to put it out there for those who are still in denial of what is really happening. The ones thinking that we have some unforseen heroe working behing the scenes that will correct all that is wrong for us.

Here is a tape that says it better than I . So if you feel that you do not want to discuss what we are just move on..............It is important for those that are just waking up. It is needed
Yes you can see it every where at times a certain groups think it will be spreading fear and you should not even attempt to allow it in . It is plain and simple an attempt to stifle or censor your voice and never allow that to happen you have a right to speak and you should be heard regardless . Those that don`t like your message need not read or listen i equate it very much to trying to drive a car at rush hour with a blindfold on

If you walk down the train tracks and ignore the sound of the train does that mean the train wont hit you ? The Obama debate is constructive by saying and doing nothing you will always allow a wrong to perpetuate itself . If you do nothing now and then someone else runs for that office and wins later on the precedent has been set for that some one to retain office . The first thing B.O. did after his inauguration was to sign an executive order pertaining to his Birth certificate . There should be some record of it in Kenya why not start there and find it and present it to the American people for proof

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-23-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote