View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tesla is laughing right now!

What if aliens rule the world...and the Vatican is the mediator between 'God' and humankind? I'm talking about the God of This World...not the God of This Universe. Is the Pope the Vicar of Lucifer...rather than the Vicar of Christ? They might not have a lot of choices in the matter. I really don't know. I'm just trying to make sense out of a very strange history. Hitler was dealing with Giza Intelligence and the Vatican...and had seemingly unlimited financial resources...and otherworldly technology. Something very strange was going on here. Project Paperclip was a continuation of this. Some say that a 4th Reich is on the rise. Tesla is a very, very interesting character...and may be the key to unlocking what has really been going on over the past 100 years. The Deep Underground Military Bases(throughout the solar system?) and the City States may be interconnected in ways that we cannot imagine. But I'm not sure that I really want to know. Maybe I don't need to know. Maybe I'll get drunk. The more you drink...the less you think.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote