View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #1121
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

soapcrates,

I was planning to only have one drink tonight... hrmm

This kind of... how did you put it... parasitic imitation teaching...(wow, that just sounds down right nasty) took many years to develope...

probably ever since i started reading comic books as a kid... then found frank herbert's Dune novels... That pretty much did it for me...

You see Mr. Soapcrates... in case you haven't noticed... this forum has had it's fair share of interesting writers...

People.. who have for some reason or another chose to put their thoughts down into "forum".....

Some thoughts that can been proven unaquevically... others are but waiting to shed light to those who can SEE...

Thank you for your kind words Soapcrates,
they say that you are trying to be helpful, but the intention behind them I feel is to discredit Mr. Abrax

I've always thought my dreams were more "real" than my waking life could ever be.... Sorry if this isn't true for you...

To the awesome writers that have been on this forum I say many thanks...just to name a few

James Casbolt
Richard T
777theGreatWork
Abraxasinas

Some people just have no imagination any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapcrates View Post
Jonah,

you are YOU - since the beginning of this creation you have been you an to the end of this creation you will go still being you. Your essence is your own - inviolable and un-breakable - it is sacred and no one and no thing is going to invade or control you ever - unless you invite it and allow it - that is the thing with free will - if you are dumb or trusting enough to listen to some sky pilot who talks utter drivel he has misunderstood and misquoted in the desperate scramble for recognition not gained elsewhere then you are in danger of submitting to something invasive that has neither the right nor the poer to invade anything uninvited.

ALL that you are compelled to do is what you compel yourself to - which is to live, to learn and to evolve. you already contain the essence of everything you will ever be - pure, unique and beautiful- self contained and requiring nothing from anyone or anything else.

your spirit is pure and inviolate the essence of the one spirit pure and perfect. both it and your higher self know exactly what to do and when to do it. the best place for you to get your answers is within - the are there waiting for you. that quiet - voice more felt than heard in the heart f your being can teach you more in a moment than mr wonko the sane - master of the umpty tird secret loofah society of planet loon in the thirty third level of the backward dimension for addicted attention seekers and failed fortune cookie writers.
Strongly suggest that you find someone saner to talk to - this kind of parasitic imitation teaching is dangerously unhealthy!

:r oll1:

Last edited by Jonah; 02-18-2010 at 07:12 AM.