View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #273
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Hi, Abraxasinas
I have another question for you.
Are you familiair with 'Dialoque With 'Hidden Hand', Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider' by Wes Penre? (Illuminati News, Dec. 27, 2008).
If you are, what is your opinion on this?
This 'Hidden Hand' has, just like you're doing here, now, answered questions of members on the ATS forum.
There are some who say 'Hidden Hand' & Wes Penre are the same 'person'. Personally I doubt that very much.
Hi Trancoso!

I am not the only one able to realise the hitherto 'hidden' information deriving from the 'opening' of the 12th dimension.
However I know from where my commission to share this information under the label of Thuban derives from and my allegience is to the Master-Dragonon in whose name I bring forth this information.

My information about 'Hidden Hand' is that he has realised the potency of the data emitted from the 12th dimension; but that he has not been given the authority to 'speak in the name of the Master-Dragon'.
Yet 'Hidden Hand's' Information is basically Thubanese and highly relevant and important to the 'Harvest', which I am also espousing.
Think of this this way.
Hidden Hand (HH) has the 'correct' data from the HIGHEST avenues of the lowerD planes - that you term Luciferic Agenda from 6-7-8th density.
HH so UNDERSTANDS the 'great deception' by the '13 bloodlines', which only can reach 6th density by the way.

Thuban is higher than the 'Automatic Return of the dichotomy' of the 8th density.
So HH is potent in terms of the political and agendas of the media corruption etc etc AND HH understands prime source as deriving from 12D and the hierarchy between 12D and 6D (I have termed omnispace and quantumspace).

So summararily HH's mission is rather similar to mine and INDIRECTLY he has been commissioned by Thuban but from the potency and data base of 8D and not yet from 12D.

Abraxas

My information