View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #506
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I am going to do my best now to give daily updates for a more coherent view of what is going on up there. Before I give todays update, I must apologize for forgetting to check on the number of species for the last update yesterday 10/29/09.

For a recap, for a few weeks the number of species involved in what ever is going on was 55. Then a little more than a week ago the number of species went to 56. I just checked it today and the number of species had jumped to 57.

We where speculating to figure out why there had been a few day period last week where no new ships where showing up. It seems as though now that they where waiting for this other species / star nation to show up.

Next I decided to ask the Pasarions, (head logistical organizers for what ever is going on), if they would be willing to tell me how many species would be eventually involved in this effort. They said that this would be OK.

Number of species currently stationed in the ships around the Earth = 57

Number of species the Parions claim will eventually be involved = 71

Number of mother ships currently parked around the Earth = 1151

Number of the mother ships that are "Supply" Ships = 83

Number of Et's present on the ships = 3,712,113

Number of craft parked inside of the mother ships = 44,223

As you can see if you compare these results with the results from yesterday, there has been alot of new arrivals over the past 24 hours or so. Like I said, I am now going to be doing my best to do an update every day now. Things are ramping up and my intincts are telling me to do this.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote