View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

I have the same issue with beef. but I'm no vegetarian. I try to stay away from beef with a lot of hormones. responsible harvesting of wild game I think provides quality products. I don't indorse trophy hunting. it usually gets out of hand. but a good selective hunting and gathering I indorse. like, I spear fish. no by catch and I can target what Ill looking for. a slot limit. if its to big or small it lives to see another day. nothing better than fresh scallops. growing out on the oil rigs, out of santa barbera ca.. not pumping oil. yes there as clean as you can get for a filter feeder. and every year or so they get coated with scallops. and there just scraped off every year any hoo..
buffalo instead of beef. makes a lot better choice over beef. its like buying a green product as well. a lot less water and other crop required to raise them. the positives go on. right to your gut.
I love a fresh abalone pulled of a rock at 35 foot of water. pure protien. and they eat kelp. which is one of the best plants on the planet for you. I dont feel so bad eating a snail. sorry..

I could go on.

Like why aren't we rioting on the streets?

why are we fallowing the script.

doesn't the bible speak of a man who would be loved by all and have a great affect and preach change. then go to the dark side?

while, I welcome obama as a cymbal of change in america.

these are interesting times. and everybody seems ok to be the lamb. and work on spirit and such. which is good. but where is the (revolution). there I said it.

we got to take the power back.

Last edited by dagon; 12-06-2008 at 06:03 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote