Thread: Van B.C Canada
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #24
curraghtemple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Van B.C Canada

I dont know, guys. Not so long ago, people were building bomb shelters because of the fear of nuclear war. After that there were a few decades of, perhaps misquided bliss. Now we seem to be back at the fear bit again (also misquided). It is a wave, I wonder. Or is the NWO that good at manipulation. My guess is that they aren't. Evil can be unbelieveably stupid and I think they missed their chance this time again (unless Obama is there to get their guns). This negative period we are all going through is certainly waking people up to the criminals who are running the world and probably teaching us all something about the nature of evil. Some people are making a bit of money from their book sales. BUT my prediction is that 2012 is only a special solstice. And I think we are all going to be a little warmer in the years to come. I only hope we dont forget what we have learned from this period of fear so we can be ready for the next one. (of course, im not going to move to Tofino anytime soon but I dont think we have to worry about a pole shift or planet X or nuclear war atm).
curraghtemple is offline   Reply With Quote