View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:14 AM   #19
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
It amazes me to see how out of sync those outside the USA are with what is going on in America. That is to be understood even as those of us inside struggle to figure things out.

I too know for a fact that Alex Jones has lied. I also know you don't run for president and publish you full agenda. Not talking about 911 is not saying they agree with the official investigation.

Wilerite, I'm so glad to see you are not trying provoke anyone, on the other hand your second post is egging on a response for someone to post rebuttal to your statement about Ron Paul being a fear monger. You really don't think I'm going to take you serious do you?

But I can understand you complete misunderstanding and total confusion about our convoluted political process that requires deep thinking and complete understaning of the American mindset.
I have to disagree with you Waterman. Politics isn't complicated, it has operated in it's clandestine manner for centuries, dirty deals behind closed doors, secret agendas, it's all the same whatever country........

There is no middle ground between truth and lies.

There is no middle ground between love and fear.

It is one or the other.
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote