View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 02:00 AM   #30
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
Here's the report from France referred from.

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-28-is-...ebt_a2250.html
thank you Mori. it is a convincing article and i can see how it could spawn this thread. still... i cant help but feel that with most of the worlds wealth tied up in america, it seems unlikely that the powers that be (ptb) would allow america to just 'blow away'. seems they have too much invested but i certainly could be wrong no doubt. that being said, america appears to be the worlds best armed civilian population and perhaps then america could be 'the fly in the ointment' for establishing a one world government.

the average american will not consent to this i suspect and the ptb understand this and have arranged to bring down america creating a 'docile' america that will readily cooperate with the rest of the planet. additionally, the ptb have a vested interest in making the world hate america so that americans will fall in line with the rest of the world. judging from my research i suspect that that getting the world to hate america has moved a long way towards being accomplished in light of americas world wide reputation at the moment. i think that, again... , afghanistan serves as a sobering reminder of what an armed population can 'pull off'. i suspect the ptb have a very delicate situation at hand whereby they must bring america under the yolk of global governance but must do so in such a fashion that the population does not become overly 'aroused'. a delicate problem indeed. the last thing they want is an angry mob of armed people 300+ million strong with nukes at their disposal as a last resort. this would essentially be be what the west considers 'the iranian threat', of course in this context it would be iran on maximum steroids, as viewed by the ptb. i believe a timeline is critical for the ptb to have success with respect to america. first they cannot do anything rash or too fast. they must make the people of america suffer economically for a good period thus softening them for the final coup de tat. i think this may be the reason the dollar has suddenly gained in value when the whole world including americans understand that this is not logical with americas spiraling debt and prolific printing of dollars out of thin air. the ptb are trying to 'massage' america as the 'take-down' progresses.

naturally this is just my opinion and may prove to be just a load of balderdash down the road. if, however, one stops and thinks for a moment about what could become a significant problem with respect to the creation of a one world government down the road, then one must consider the hugely armed population of america. in fact, many americans are armed as well as or better than your average soldier.

again... consider afghanistan. putin and bush both know all too well about this little place.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote