View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #15
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Cure For Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
My way of thinking about cancer and health problems is undergoing a shift. It goes like this: Why do we need all of this medicine to treat something that is likely very preventable?

If people were willing to explore a diet of raw fruits and veggies and other healthful foods, everyday, they would not have to worry about cancer. This doesn't apply to where it's hereditary but my god, it certainly is preventable otherwise!

Why the hell are we doing this to ourselves? Why do we need the big hospitals and all of this stuff? I don't think we really do.

As for hemp oil, I wish it were more common to find around here. I had the fortune of trying foods derived from the hemp seed with positive results (cereal and hemp butter mainly). They have some of the essential fatty acids that you need so might as well add them anyway, right?

Instead, you see people stuffing their faces everyday with the very same garbage that is going to destroy their bodies over time.
To have the gene that makes cancer hereditary does not mean you WILL contract cancer. The gene must be expressed through poor health habits. With good habits it will not express itself as cancer. Also, see Dr. Bruce Lipton's work on how thought and intention heavily influence our DNA and cellular development. We can overcome bad genes, yes.

We buy hemp seed oil from online. iherb.com has it, as do many other sites. We feed it to our dogs as well. Good source of essential fatty acids if nothing else.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote