View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #386
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

[QUOTE=Malletzky;204899]Dominik, honestly, I don't know exactly...if you might have noticed, I wrote:

I don't have any direct conection to anything...but what I know is, no matter what I receive, it directly changes the way I think, feel, act...while still being here and now. And to be honest again, I like these changes...I became wiser, softener...I fear not any more, I show more compassion then I have ever before...I am a different person that I used to be...Yeah, I like the changes.

If this is meant to lead me to a completely awakening and opening to a "real" comunication with my higherself, I apreciate everything which is meant to happen.

Nevertheless, I blindly trust the "unknown" guidance I get...just for the fact that it allways, no matter how curios, strange or weird this might have looked like, it really allways gets me "higher" and closer to the final discovery of my real ME...

with
malletzky[/QUOTmy life has als changed and an unknown guidence is leading to many place of learning ..what meant to be will be i am sure of that ..love and light ..
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote