View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 02:54 AM   #63
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
M1,
I honestly feel great respect for you and all others participating here. I just want to say that I'm a little bit disappointed that you didn't even mention anything about the link I posted; of course I'm not trying to imposse anything unto you but I thought that perhaps you would be a bit interested in findind out if your experiences have purpose and meaning. I do believe you are a regular guy, all of us are "regular" humans but the fact you have memories, visions and experiences so different from the mayority of us is something worth to comprehend.
Your visions are related to humanity as a whole, perhaps you are given a message that is to be shared and understood. Well, perhaps some day you want to look deeper and discover who you really are, all I can say is you are here in this planet and this reality because is very important it is so.

God bless you.
The video has 11 parts. I will watch it. I will comment on it after I watch it. I just wanted to give a response for the time being based on your response. If someone shows me something, I will almost always watch it - to see what they're trying to point out.

And yes, I do have a lot of dreams, visions and experiences which I have great difficulty explaining. I even have (what appear to be) memories of other times and places. However, I don't go around telling people they ARE "memories" because I don't know. Maybe I'm just picking it up off other people? Maybe some entities are placing it in my head? Maybe I am possessed? WHO knows? I don't. I'm just battling along trying to make as much sense of things as I can.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote