View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #44
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
I don't mean to be a jerk but is there ANY proof to anything he says.There are alot of people talking about stuff but how much of it is true.I thought he was very sincere as well but that still doesn't cut it.A good conman will fool the smartest of people.I am not calling him a conman but I am just curious why people believe him without proof.
Does not a good lie start by believing it yourself??

Dr. Steven Greer also made the statement that you can't prove a negative. But also remember the polar opposite to this is that you can't disprove a negative either. Upon watching that interview with Bill & Kerry, I came to realize that Dr. Greer was not telling it the way it is because he didn't want to attract that polar opposite to his work. I'll bet you my life that if you pulled him off to the side, he would have acknowledged them bad ETs. So when Kerry tried to call him on that, she ended up taking a lot of flack over that. I had to watch that interview twice. It was also the first interview that I had watched with Bill & Kerry and I to thought she was doing a dis service. I had it all wrong. I had it backwards. She was trying to get at the truth and Dr. Greer felt he was being attacked by her comment that she thought it was sinister and a dis service to those who wanted the truth. I now concur with that and if you watch that interview again, you will see that. But that happens when you are not familiar with these people as you are watching it in the second hand. There is more going on here than just an interview. Also factor in what is not being said and the complexity of these interviews just gets much more complicated.

Why does anyone believe in the first place? It doesn't matter if the material is good or bad. At best it is a theory and you are the one who should go out and prove it for yourself. People do the believing thing because they are to lazy to do the work. It is also a compromise of self when we do this. Beliefs are unproven because they are second hand in nature. I don't know how many times I have stated this through the years. It is a basic principle. Are people that ignorant to not use some common sense and apply basic principles to their lives? It runs rampant. The whole world subscribes to the second hand information and accepts it as the word. Just like the bible, I hear that it is the word of God. It isn't God's word. It is Man's word because man wrote it. It could also be the word of the false Gods in the bible. I can go with that because if you go out and prove it, you'll find this to be so. But don't believe my take on it. It can be proven using the very tool box you came here with. That is first hand in nature.

Alex, I think knows we are screwed because the numbers don't add up as to who is awake vs. the ones who are asleep. The numbers as to those awake, are very few in numbers. Another aspect of that is the fact that many in the New Age movement have given up. Recently in the last 4 years. It has to do with balancing out that field of potential. Which is in the favor of the dark ones at present. They have done an excellent job in the derailing of this movement. Deterring it from achieving that potential to turn the tide. It is estimated that .01 % of 1% of the world population is awake. That equates to 678,000 people across the globe. So that means the rest of the population is subscribing to believing and only 678,000 are subscribing to knowing, which is first hand application at work. Then we wonder why we are so screwed? You can see this expression in Alex's responses and body language. That is something you can not con. The fact of the matter is that we are powerful but will never come to realize it in the second hand. We are so powerful that it wouldn't take a lot of people to transform our Planet into a higher frequency, but there has to be enough of them to cause the potential to manifest. Again the dark are pumping it out and raising havoc on every level now and the number needed to manifest that potential is slipping as I write this. It is no wonder why many have just said the hell with it. I don't know how many times I wanted to just stop, give up, and go fishing, and forget about all this stuff. The persecution also bears down on you. Rejection is a very dangerous weapon.

The key is not to give up. For when you do give up, you also give in and they will win and we will be forever in servitude to the PBTB. By believing, we are submitting to that. It is a choice no matter what is said at this point. It is my opinion that Alex Collier didn't reveal this knowledge of his experiences to dupe the public with a scam. Granted, others have. His information is free to those who are sincerely interested in making a positive impact as they also know that what we are doing is so far from working. His sincerity is something you can't fake. Watch his expressions of frustration as well as you will see his reluctance to come out because many CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Because the many have been believing for so long, they know nothing else.

Et contact has been going on for a long time and has accelerated in the last 20 years. Good and bad. Many channels of contact have been experienced. The majority of which are not healthy ones. Again the basics are often over looked. If the channeling is not based with a love one, consider any other channel to be corrupt. It may start out good, the information sounding good as well, but make no mistake that it becomes a form of possession. Also an addiction. The subscribing to can also be considered an addiction. Someone who is in your circle based in love will not expose you to any harm whatsoever. Channeling is also second hand information and if you subscribe to it, consider yourself partially possessed. Subscribing meaning you are attaching yourself to this information without doing anything to prove it. It is one thing to read a channel message, but you must not attach yourself to it as it is only a product of speculation at best. If you were to apply yourself, you could establish your own contact experience but be careful what you wish for as this should be done with some basic protection skills, and an intent based in love. Also this channeling is about using your electrical body and if you align with the wrong thing, you can self impose damage to that. It can even lead to possession. So the best advice I can give is to use common sense with these types of communication. Channel a loved one instead of some alien you never even met in the first hand. Remove the middle man by going within. So be it!

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote