View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 05:02 AM   #32
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

What do I think about Alex Collier?

He knows a lot more than he has revealed. I didn't know this guy was even out there as I have been so busy doing the do, along with staying away from second hand information. It wasn't till a few months ago when I went with a gut response to check out a link posted by another that led to the Disclosure Project of 2001. That was 3 months ago. Since then I have watched many interviews produced by Bill and Kerry. That also led to others such as Alex Collier and others in the field.

Alex is not a fraud from everything I have seen. His paradox is one where he is constantly trying to balance out the love for his family vs. his work to get the word out. It is very real as to the threats he is faced with everyday. I am just using him as an example as many others out there face these threats as well. Another thing that stands out is the fact what many of these light warriors do not charge or exploit money. That is key with anything spiritual. The ones who understand that the spirit is priceless are the ones who "GET IT." Even the ones who write books, for the most part would love to just give it away, but there are costs to cover for publishing and materials. As long as it is within reason. You still also have to go out and prove this material for yourself no matter what you paid for it.
I have met only a few who do not charge for services rendered.

The persecution is another topic that I would like to touch on. There is no need for it. It only shows the character of the person persecuting. Especially the strong willed skeptic. Even when you show the proof, they don't want to admit they were wrong in their assessments. The best result one could ever hope for with a skeptic is that he doesn't disbelieve you. Here we again find ourselves tangled in that second hand again. But the truth is that you have proven it for yourself and that is what matters. It isn't about proving it to others. You present the information and it is up to the ones subscribing to it, to prove it to themselves. There is nothing wrong with having a skeptical attitude. But it is another to not go out and prove it as well. If you are a believer, you surely will be manipulated. I can't speak for anyone here, but for me, I figure I have the right to know the truth and at the same time I am willing to prove it. Another thing that is very tricky here is when you present your work or material to the masses. More often than not because of awareness issues, you open the door for any comment under the Sun. It is where you have increased your awareness and realize how little you actually do know. At the same time there is room for the growth of that knowledge because your awareness has expanded. It is infinite. Even God will tell you, that he doesn't know it all. That is profound when you think about that.

Another issue that many seem to get to focused on is the dates of when certain events will occur. Alex gave some dates in his presentations. He was also persecuted for those dates. The events didn't exactly land on those dates or didn't happen. How many times have we seen this across the board? Expectations run very high with this. But what it comes down to is what is called the Field of Potential. A field consisting of all the probabilities, possibilities, ideas, thoughts, and so on. It works like a cloud in the sky. The cloud gathers energy in the form of moisture. The cloud expands, changes shape, gets heavier. When it has reached a certain potential, the manifestation of rain occurs. This is simplistic but the mechanics work the same way with this field. The time when this occurs is never fixed. The time being the date. Other factors are also influencing this, such as wind, temperature, etc. So when Alex or any one presents a date, it is at that time he says it, that the field of potential has been measured. That measurement can change in the very next second. The longer the time period the more of the fluctuations will be manifested or not. Such as watching a cloud disappearing before our eyes. Sometimes it doesn't happen and that is across the board. LA is still there, but one must also realize that the potential for this to occur is still probable. It just hasn't happened yet. Now stand back and look at this again. As humans we often become to focused onto something. Anything.

It is with a great hope that we can do anything we can to help anyone sticking their necks out to expose the truth. We must break the chains that bind us.

On the issue of what Alex speaks on as far as the Reptilians, is a scary subject. Alex has held his breathe and has held information back. I don't blame him there either. These creatures are our rulers and I know Alex was debating with himself as to reveal any of it to the public because he knew how people might react to it. In other words people aren't ready to handle the truth because it isn't pretty. There is nothing here that is sugar coated. As to what he has revealed, it wasn't the complete picture but he left enough clues to bring it to your awareness that this has been going on right under our noses all this time.

Did you take the red pill or the blue one?

Now based on one of the clues he spoke of, I have been personally investigating the rumor of these things being dumped here in our Galaxy. I am calling it a rumor since I haven't proven this as of yet. But because of the clue he left behind, I have decided to get to the bottom of it. Let's just say for the sake of argument that what Alex says is correct about these things being dumped here in our Galaxy from another Galaxy through the black hole in our Milky Way. Then what happened next was the Great Galactic War that lasted for about 700,000 years. In this war were two major factions. This got my attention as I know I was in this war in a past incarnation. I'm just scratching the surface here. To top it off, one of my friends that I have been working with, was also in this war. She was a Draconian Fleet Commander. My enemy in this war. Now her and I are working on this right now in cooperation. I would like to skip the details as to our association but she turned and came to the light side. This also ties into Billy Meier. For that matter it is all interconnected but we have only seen a glimpse of this picture. Let me give you some missing pieces.

In 2003, I was astrally brought before Billy Meier. I was to be tested. Billy was there to just make sure that my human side didn't react in a freak out way. Billy also had some company. 3 beings who I had assumed to be Plejaren. These beings as it turned out were not Plejaren but were working with them. I know what a Plejaren looks like and these 3 didn't even come close to the description of a Plejaren. They were a likeness to goblins. Short around 4.5' with pure black robes accompanied with hoods. I never saw any of their faces. But they weren't evil. That much I knew. I was in a room that was very simple with openings that accessed this room. Simple chairs and table were the main furniture in the room where I was in. These goblins stayed in the shadows as there was only a dim light in the room. The test was to see of I could reveal the Devine Spark within me. When I revealed it, an intense light burst forth. It was at that moment that these goblins ducked for cover into the other rooms that accessed the room I was in. I was then informed that they would present the results to a council where the Plejaren home world was located. There was no future date as a return for a follow up. As they were about to return me, they also presented me with a gift. The gift that was given to me was for validation purposes of this experience. This being said, I haven't seen or heard from them since. Now here it is about a month ago, and my friend tells me that she was working with one of her friends on a Plejaren presentation and points out these shadows in the background of the video they taped. She asks me if I could see them as she could. Well, I had to tell her the story with Billy and she concurred as to my descriptions.

Here is what I possibly think in the now. That these goblins are the gatekeepers to the black hole. They are like agents. The energy signatures line up to this. Now think about when Alex speaks about these Reptoids being dumped here in our Galaxy. Who dumped them here is what I want to know? Who on the other side of this black hole had the power to do that? These things they dumped here are so formidable. What right did they have to do that? How did they do that? Does karma come into play here as well? What else are they dumping here? If you have any physic abilities, feel free to join me in getting to the bottom of this. Also I have speculated that the time and date of the 2012 is important. Does it mean that the black hole will reverse it's polarity and something else might come through. Is that why these Reptoids are winding things up on our Planet because they fear something far greater is coming. Like maybe their jailers from the other side of the black hole? Right now my friend and I are the only ones I know that have discovered these goblins are going to try to establish contact with them to get the scoop on what is happening. We know that they are working with the Plejarens. Who else are they working with? What does Alex know about this or the Andromeda society that they haven't told us.
We do need help with this issue as I see it. We are out gunned, out manned, out smarted, and so on. In around Spring of 2004, a ship was dispatched to Antarctica. What was on this ship was an army of these Reptilians. Their version of a Navy Seal type. They have brought their own supplies. Does this mean we are also on the brink of another galactic war? Another thought here is why do you think the other good ETs out there are not having an open dialogue on a Planetary scale, sneaking around helping us out in the shadows. I will tell you why. Some of them are fearful of these creatures as well and know full well from their living memory what that 700,000 year war was like.

In 2005 a gathering of a few light warriors performed their duty. That gathering disrupted the darkside's agenda big time. It was quiet for about 6 months but we knew they were regrouping. This gathering only bought us some time. There was also no loss of life on our side. That was a switch for a change. But since then, the dark have pulled all the stops are squeezing the life out of everything they have attached themselves to. Their ranks and hierarchy have been rearranged. Lucifer is no more, but then again he was replaced by another dark one who now leads his minions. What's the difference?

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote