View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 04:21 AM   #39
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Just for another perspective, here's Ainslie MacLeod ("The Instruction") on the candidates....

I’ve been asked by many people to find out the Soul Age and Soul Types of the candidates for this year’s election. Let me stress that this information comes straight from my spirit guides in the Soul World.

In the red corner, we have John McCain, a Level 5 soul, with his vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who happens to also be at Level 5. This is what you’d expect, given their very obvious conservatism. Not only are both candidates of the same soul age, but they share the same soul type, too. They are Hunter types, though their influences are significantly different.

John McCain: Level 5 Hunter type, with Thinker and Leader influences.
Sarah Palin: Level 5 Hunter type, with Performer and Spiritualist influences.

At Level 5, Hunters are materialistic and lack introspection. They find it hard to see beyond the need to win.

Over in the blue corner, we have Barack Obama and his vice-presidential candidate, Joe Biden. Both are Level 8, a point in their soul’s journey where being involved in “the process” contains huge lessons. Obama and Biden are naturally more liberal on account of their souls’ ages.

Barack Obama: Level 8 Spiritualist type, with Thinker and Leader influences
Joe Biden: Level 8 Thinker type, with Leader and Spiritualist influences

With both Obama and Biden being Level 8, we have a pair of old souls opposing two young souls. In Obama there is the inspirational quality of the Spiritualist, combined with the charisma and wisdom of the Leader. His Thinker influence will give him introspection and a desire for knowledge.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote