View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

Hello all,

Thanks for everyone's energy last night. I had nineteen friends respond desiring to combine our energies.

Meditation is a new paradigm activity and thus everything in the old paradigm seems to conspire at all costs to prevent it from happening. When one gets ready to meditate, the phone rings, someone comes by, etc. It really takes some dedication. One must carefully set aside their quiet time. Turn off the phone, etc.

Only those who have seen the direct benefit of such quiet time will put forth that little bit of effort. It is a personal choice.

A few here have already made that choice and it is not only helpful but beautiful. Thank you. You are already practically involved in the action that will uplift the frequency of Earth.

So, I just want everyone to know that I will be glad to enter into any kind of meditation, visualization, prayer, focused attention or whatever any time someone really wants to get practical.

Personally I'm not too interested in persuading anyone to meditate or do anything. One has to reach a point in their own life where they take their personal responsibility for it.

If anyone thinks they don't know how to meditate, I and several here can practically help them. But I have learned to not share anything about it unless asked because many are just curious and find the greatest difficulty in actually being practical.

Our encluturaion has us theorizing about a lot of "stuff." It seems to have become one of the favorite hobbys. I think that is one of the overall mind control programs to keep us enslaved. It only does so because we buy into it.

In my view and my own experiences, that whole world is over.

Many are already stepping forward to take personal responsibility. That is the personal empowerment that the would-be controllers hate the most. It finishes them forever.

Meditation is quite simple. Not complicated, and all it takes is sitting down and being quiet -- a difficult task actually for our sped up consumer driven society in the present insane world.

Many think they need to put out $$$ to learn how to meditate or go through some complicated rigamaroe. In short, no need for that.

A "degree" or "certificate" or "license" doesn't help a bit.

However, those who still think such a thing is necessary should follow your bliss.

Meantime, I will be meditating at 10PM EST and 10AM EST every day and it is a wolrd-wide group meditation.

In case anyone is interested:

http://eventtemples.com/

People all over the world are meditating here at almost any time of the day or night. There are various levels of visualization for every level of computer that anyone might have -- video, audio or even text for those with the oldest computers.

Or you can just turn off the computer and do it on your own.

When and if the internet goes down or if the electrical grid goes down temporarily or permenantly, that's what we will have to do anyway.

However, whatever works for you of course. Even just one minute of turning your thoughts that way helps!

There is considerable value in coordinating at the same present moment. It concentrates the energy pool.

What is being created around planet earth right now is a new energetic atmosphere in the Akashic Record to enhance appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. Qualities which we all desperately need.

True love that is more than luv. Love based on more than surface fickle emotion. Unconditional love.

My heart flows to all of you.

namaste,

nestingwave

Last edited by nestingwave; 10-01-2008 at 04:13 PM.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote