View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:31 AM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

I believe in a process of ceaseless praying. Totally immerse yourself into a prayerful attitude. Take every moment that presents itself - waiting for a stop light to change, while doing dishes or other "mindless" tasks, while waking up in the morning and going to sleep at night...

The time of day or day of the week or month does not matter. I will make it my intent for my prayer/meditation to join with the others. There is in reality only this "now" moment, and this "now" place.

I learned this and much more from the work of 2000 presidential candidate John Hagelin, Ph.D. Oh what a different world this would be now if John could have been our president.

Link quotes:
Proposes 'Vedic Defense Shield' for permanent, proven solution to terrorism tragedies and wars, and creation of lasting world peace.
hagelin.org/

DR. JOHN HAGELIN, DIRECTOR. Dr. Hagelin is a world authority in the area of unified quantum field theories. His scientific contributions in the fields of ...
www.istpp.org/bio/hagelin.html

John Hagelin PhD.
18 min - video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4922132317284075214

and 67,700 other google hits for "John Hagelin"

I will join you now and spread the word as far and wide as possible for a "snowball" effect!

Love is who we are,
Heart of Gold
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote