View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #262
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Truth and integrity if you ever get a chance to attend a retreat with Bible scholars ie. Reverends with Master's and doctors degree in theology and listen to their confessions you'll be shock. This is why using my brain alone did not work for me and for hundreds of scholars that I was fortunate enough to meet.
The heart is a resonator of a language much stronger than the one that your brain can produce. The heart has intellect my friend as it assimilates the heart of God. Studies done on patients who receive a heart transplant also receive a personality change via the new transplanted heart. It seems the heart acts as a hard drive of memories . This information in the last few years has help me to completely heal my physical body among other things, If you learn to produce healing frequencies with your resonator many incredible things begin to happen. This is just my experience, the studies done in Universities across the Globe seems to prove that indeed frequencies do affect the magnetosphere. For me the heart is a magnetosphere resonator without limitation. While some people are concerned about brain IQ my concern is about Heart IQ.

Blessings to all
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote