View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #98
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Oxy, just focus and become strong in yourself. Just be good and leave the rest to God
I'm the most reverent and irreverent person imaginable...simultaneously. I'm into the Divinity Within Humanity and the Exaltation of Humanity...rather than being individually God-like (which often seems to be more Satan-like due to getting the God-concept wrong). The big problem is that we have dressed-up and showed up at church...and left the rest to 'God' aka the Annunaki, Interdimensional Reptilians, the Vatican, the City of London, Washington D.C., and all manner of corruption. The Creator God of the Universe seems to be AWOL. We seem to be dealing with Wanna-Be Gods and Goddesses. I want to know what the hell is going on...and I want to know NOW. We have not been told the true history of the Universe. Alex Collier and Anna Hayes may be on the right track...but I am almost as wary of their versions of history...as I am regarding the official sanitized tripe. Unfortunately...I have a sinking feeling that when I am told the truth...I will hate the messenger...and wish that I had never asked for the truth in the first place. Truth is often a two-edged sword. Check out the links on this thread regarding Earth and Universe History: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-18-2010 at 07:00 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote