View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #990
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Hi Abraxasinas, i think it is time to upgrade what i have "got" this far...starting with confusion and hopefully ending with conclusion ..like the last time

In the process of "becoming" we compete against ourselves?
I am my own enemy? Not some "evil draconian, gray"..etc?

Yes.

Is this the "greatest trick" of them all? The only evil there is is the man itself?

Yes, the thinking of 'evil' becomes a context for the thinking of 'good' to become meaningful and a choice to experience.
Think of LOVE existing everywhere to be experienced. The experience would be meaningless without KNOWING and HAVING EXPERIENCED the Absence of that LOVE. This is archetyped as the 'Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil' being the precursor for the 'Tree of Eternal Life'.

These differences in context have been omni-scientifically defined and so CAN become PHYSICALLY implemented.

All that is required is for us to do our best? (actually a very hard thing)
After the competition is over we can be united within ourselves?

Yes, its the contextual scenario must exist, before the Nature of Love-Reality can truly be Understood and appreciated.

Being...child like...being pure, inquisitive, "naive", opened, not judgmental, without prejudice....helps a lot during this process?

Of course - the BEING LOVE incarnated in bodyforms.

What is it -to be born again - to truly know yourself?

To know yourself to be an intimate part of both Cosmic Father-Creator and Cosmic Mother-Creation - a Child thereof growing up to propagate GoddoG's Family.

Everything i experience is a counter reaction for my action?
If so...can action be forced on me, without me making the 1st step (provoking it)?

This is the 'greater picture' of your individual soul knowing itself to also BE the 'collective' soul. The linear lifetime experience so often veils the deeper purposes only known to the 'collective;' soul. So familiarising yourself with the 'oversoul' aka the 'worldsoul' is the easiest way to discover your own secrets hiding within yourself.

If one can be influenced in this manner, how is this to be understood?
Is this a necessary experience or something that should (if possible) be avoided?

As in the above - only your own Logos as part of the Cosmic Logos KNOWS.

How conscious am I....or all of us...during our wake time?

It goes 1-2-4 and so 1/7th is waking consciousness; 2/7th is subconscious and 4/7th is superconscious.

Am i unknowingly creating much of what happens to me?

Your Logos connected to the SuperLogos does.

While thinking i am doing one thing..."somewhere" in the background there are "forces at work" that i am not aware of?

Definitely and as in the preceding answers.

This one might a "long shot" (but i just can not resist): what is my cosmic ID?

Whatever you choose to label it in superconscious awareness.
Labeling remains valid in the subconscious and the waking consciousness, but is filtered by your thoughtforms you create about yourself and your environmental interactions.

If i attempt to understand what i perceive with my senses as a star trek holodeck - can this help me to understand things better?
How do i stop the program and exit the holodeck?

Look into a mirror and change perspective of being Spregovori in Wonderland or Spregovori in Realityland.

This one might be a little "strange"...if you perhaps know it...in star trek TNG (a great show with many deep topics) there are beings named Q**. It snaps its fingers and behold...the relative gravity of the universe is changed...and things like that... Q = a distant future human to be? or is there anything like that now? - who and where?

This kind of supernaturality cannot exist physically. There exists an advanced physics, which allows the 3D displacement vector to become scaled, meaning the velocity parameter changes as a function of the scale change relative to a superimposed frequency.
The sci-fi idea you are referring to visualized this scenario the basic equation is: V(n=Hot)=R(n).F and where R(n) is the displacement INDEPENDENT on linear time in the cancellation of the Hubble-Frequency Ho (as inverse time) multiplied by a linear time t.

**(Q Continuum is an extra-dimensional plane of existence inhabited by a race of extremely powerful, hyper-intelligent beings known as the Q The Q have the ability to warp reality at a whim, ranging from appearing in any place they choose to rearranging the cosmos themselves, they are not omnipotent, just beyond the comprehension of some beings of lesser knowledge and intelligence.)

Yes, the physics equation above is the key to the wormhole travelling and the warping of spacetimes.

There are many times when i realize that as much "good" i can do as much "evil" i can do. It mostly feels better when i do what is classified as good. although when i was younger it was...different...younger as = teenager. But at the same time i can easily imagine how would the situation look like if i were to - do it the other way. And it is not that i can not do evil - that would be a lie and a big one. When i do good i choose not to do evil - it is only that and nothing more. I am not a "saint" or anything like that. At times like that i honestly ask myself what choice would i make if there were no such things as a law...i also ask myself what things would others do to me... and i somehow become to realize...that law is actually pushing us back...it is holding us back...preventing the experience. As "cruel" as this might sound i think it is true. Human animal hides behind the law...not doing what would it actually do...not experiencing what it would...not learning...not progressing or regressing as it should...it is artificial and unnatural...all rules are...or so i think.
But than again we are all so heavenly influenced that what i see as evil might not even be in my mind if all of this outside influence was not present...none of us would...and i wonder...just how would we behave...do and think...without the artificial form of control...

Use the Golden Rule to end your confusions here. Do and think about what you would like to be done and thought about you.
Before doing anything, think about the consequences of this doing in 'Walking in the other's Mocassins'.
Would you like to be treated some way? Would you like to experience the thing being done to you?
Would you be able to enjoy the thing being done to you in not being any form of manipulation or abuse, physical, emotional or mental?

Would i still know fear?
Would i still know laughter?
Would i be able to understand without feeling it?

Yes, to all of the above; as the 3D reality MUST be the SEED for any higherD form of reality.

Are our feelings distorted?
Is what we feel getting in a way?

The present 3D reality is designed or programmed for maximum polarisation to create the contextual background to allow the 3D seed to sprout into 4D and above.

.... there is just so much....what i "got" as a basic understanding (what i call my thesis) is not sufficient if i can not control my mind...if my mind is wild

If i am not aware of myself how do i control what i manifest?
To become the 'master' of your own thoughts is the first step to control the manifestations and from the mental into the emotional into the physical.

Without 'selfmastering' your own thoughts, you will remain in confusions.

AA