View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #311
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Abraxasinas,

I read your fascinating and resonant answer to mntruthseeker above. I think I have the beginnings of a grasp on your "dimension" system. Thankyou for this work you are doing on the forum.

I am still seeing a lot of confusion between "Density" and "Dimension" and I don't think the terms are equivalent and interchangeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOO
16.19 Questioner: Can you give me some kind of history of your social memory complex and how you became aware of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOO part of an answer
7.17 Answer Ra: I am Ra. ...This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of density. ...
Ra speaks of densities to the 8th only (OCTAVE), beyond which "which moves into a mystery we do not plumb."

In your Thuban 12D system how does this reconcile with the densities as Ra speaks of it in the material given in Law Of One.

I never for one moment considered density as dimension, rather a vibrational quality of the matter that existed in a multi-dimensional system - some of the axes of that vibration being those that most humans will not directly perceive.

Please can you correct me if necessary, or elaborate on the distinction.

Thanks

A..