View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #23
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot and the Conspiracy world.

as far as "light warriors" and the like.

its just not something im into, and as far as getting rid of the illuminatti families, well in a yin yang world at this level of reality your dealing with creation and destruction, positive ,negative. theyre a part of this learning lesson down here eventually we'll all be past this stage.

theyre negative and the bulk of humanity i believe is pretty positive, you really dont run into too many truly evil people.

i am into forgiving and a lot of what the "light warriors" are into, i hate the term "christ conscioussness" because of its inherent ties to religion, but i agree with the golden rule and all. some part of everyone here agreed and wanted to come down here and deal with being oppressed by these people/forces accepting it and moving on and and not playing their game of hating them and giving them any kind of fuel/ good or bad, is what im into. oppressor/victim mentality is what we should be looking to go past.

krishnamurti talks about living without out conflict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg0tOj6GRGY

fear of death and physical pain is how we've been controlled, if you can get past fear of that your out of the grip, its hard but the big lesson from here.

i always imagine if someone in the army tried to make me fight or go to war, if i said "no" and they held a gun to my head and told me to pick up a gun and fight, id say no, and the only reason they would shoot is because theyre under the same threat from someone else higher up.---it goes all the way up the ladder of someone using punishment as a means of control. if someone used their choice of freewill to say "no" then the chain breaks and control is not possible.

the key is to not fear death and pain. if you reincarnate a bazzilion million trillion times what does it matter if one lifetime is extinguished or painful, not causing harm and sticking to a higher principal is more important.... think if everyone thought this way how different things would be.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote