View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot and the Conspiracy world.

quote "I am with you on this one clark except that you seem to be generalising alot, your post makes me feel like you think everybody on avalon goes headfirst believing everything they read. Take what's good for you and leave the rest. "

--no no not at all, and yes im making huuuuge generalizations, if i didnt this would be 10 page essay.

there are smart people here absolutley im just giving my 2 cents on this realm of paranormal/conspiracy/ufo etc etc.

its a big interconnected web and my main points were everyone should never take anything at face value for every view on all these subjects i can usually find a couple (or tons) ofvery valid counter views.

i for one , initially got really caught up in the deagle/icke/swerdlow/dan winter/cliff high gloom and doom stuff. the hawkeye material here over a year ago was ridiculously alarmist "**** hitting the fan" fear stuff that turned out not to be anywhere near true. ive turned a deaf ear to all apocalyptic predicitions, im reconciled that if any of the bazillion bad scenarios go down ill deal with it, a couple cans of beans and rice isnt going to help much.

again the sean pickering interview i really enjoyed here (despite kerry's bad attitude) because it presented something i hadnt heard before, i believe theres pleeeeenty more info the web has had no access to and the things a lot of people take as fact are totally unreliable and ultimately speculation.

im supremely interested in this stuff and ive never seen a ufo or had a paranormal experience, somewhere out their in books and the web are nuggets of truth, im just trying to use my gut to sort out what those are.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote